Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Edible cookie dough is all the rage, and for good reason... in my honest opinion, cookie dough is far more delicious and fun to eat than cookies are, and I can’t count the number of times that I have eaten an entire container of cookie dough without even turning them into cookies. In fact, I’m not sure I’ve ever made cookies from store bought dough, because of my lack of willpower. 🤭

However, many edible cookie doughs that you can buy aren’t vegan, because they either contain dairy or pasteurized egg whites. Also, they’re incredibly unhealthy, and full of bad fats and sugars. So, why not skip the middleman and make your own easy edible cookie dough that’s healthy enough to actually have for a meal? 




Tools needed: high speed blender or food processor 

Ingredients

1 1/2 cup rolled oats
1 can of low sodium chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
1/4 cup nut butter (almond or cashew are my faves)
1/4 cup maple syrup 
1 tsp vanilla extract

Optional: 1/4 enjoy life dark chocolate chips
Mix the chocolate chips in by hand, or just pop them on top. 


One serving (as pictured above) is just over 400 calories, 13g of protein, and is 50% of your daily iron needs!

So, give it a go! 


Make sure to follow me on social media for updates when I post new recipes, and for some bonus recipes as well! @Piper.Ally

As always, if you enjoy my content, please consider making a monthly donation on my Patreon page, or a one time donation via PayPal. - acrowleyduncan@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts