Raspberry (vegetable based) smoothie

Raspberry Smoothie
With hidden vegetables

Smoothies are a great way to get extra vegetables into your diet. They’re so easily hidden, and can often add so much to the flavour of a smoothie. Typically, I like to include at least one vegetable in every smoothie. In this case, however, I packed as much in as I could. And, most importantly, the smoothie tasted delicious!




Ingredients:
1/2 frozen/ripe banana
1/2 cup cauliflower
1/2 of a medium carrot
1/2 cup kale
3/4 cup raspberries
1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
1/4 cup almond milk
Water until desired consistency is reached

Instructions:
Blend the kale, carrot, and cauliflower with almond milk until it’s completely combined. Add water if needed.
Add the banana, berries, and protein powder, and blend until creamy. As always, I use the Vega protein and greens powder for those extra nutrients.

Go sip on it! Have a fabulous day. <3




If you haven’t already, go follow me on Instagram for bonus recipes! @Piper.Ally
And if you find my recipes beneficial, please consider supporting this blog on Patreon.
https://www.patreon.com/PiperAlly

Comments

Popular Posts