Winter Energy Soup

Winter Energy Soup

When you have a long and dreary day ahead of you, this is the meal to make. This is perfect to toss in a pot in the morning and take to school or work in a thermos. The simplicity of this dish is what I love most about it. The flavor of each individual vegetable is enhanced, not covered. 

Who doesn't love soups in the dead of winter?

Single meal serving or two sides

Ingredients: 
1.5 cups low sodium veggie stock
1/2 cup water 
1/4 cup cubed tofu
1/8 cup red lentils
1/2 cup broccoli
1/4 cup chopped mushrooms
I handful of spinach
2 tbsp nutritional yeast 
Dash of salt and pepper 

Instructions:
Bring stock and water to a boil and add all other ingredients except for the spinach. Let simmer for at least 20 minutes or until lentils are soft. 
Add spinach until it cooks down and serve!

***

Make sure to follow me on Instagram for mini bonus recipes on my feed or in my story, and to stay updated every time I post!

@Piper.Ally

If you like my content, please consider supporting me on Patreon


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts