5-minute Protein Granola

Stove-top Protein Granola

     I love granola. It's one of those things that just works with almost anything. You can toss it on yogurt, smoothie bowls, nice cream, fresh fruit, or even use it as a cereal. Plus, it's delicious. However, a lot of granolas are packed with oil and sugar, and it's completely unnecessary! There are plenty of recipes out there for healthier granola, but they usually take a long time to bake in the oven and you end up with a massive amount of granola. So, I've come up with a recipe that only takes about 5 minutes to prepare, and it makes a more manageable amount of granola. Plus, it's oil and refined sugar free, and packed with healthy protein! 


Yield: 2 cups of granola

Ingredients:

1/2 cup cooked quinoa
1/2 cup rolled oata
1/4 sliced almonds
1/4 cup dried cranberries
2 tbsp tahini
2 tbsp maple syrup 

Instructions:

1. Place all ingredients in a pan on medium heat for about 5 minutes or until the oats look slightly golden. Mix well in the pan!
2. Let cook and store in an airtight container


*****************************************************

If you make this recipe, make sure to tag me on Instagram at @ThatPiperGirll



I believe that healthy, plant-based recipes should be available to ALL people, and that's why I started a blog instead of releasing a recipe book, which was highly requested among my Facebook friends and Instagram followers. If you do want to support me, you can make monthly or one time donations on my Patreon account. I thank you in advance for your support!




Comments

Popular Posts