Chocolate Almond Oatmeal

Chocolate Almond Oatmeal

     I have another chocolate oatmeal recipe that resembles this one on the blog here already. Even though they're similar, I figured it would be good to post this one as well, because it doesn't require any protein powder! Plus, it tastes like a chocolate cake batter or something, it's fantastic.

All simple ingredients that you can find anywhere for a low cost!



Yield: 2 servings

Ingredients:

1 cup oats
1 banana
2 tbsp cacao/cocoa
2 tbsp almond butter
2 cups water
1/4 cup almond milk
1/4 cup frozen raspberries (or any other berry)
1/2 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
1 tbsp ground flax seeds (optional)

Instructions:

1. Cook the oats in water
2. When fully cooked, add mashed banana, cocoa powder, almond butter, almond milk, flax seeds, and maple syrup.
3. Top with thawed raspberries and extra almond butter. 


*****************************************************

If you make this recipe, make sure to tag me on Instagram at @ThatPiperGirll



I believe that healthy, plant-based recipes should be available to ALL people, and that's why I started a blog instead of releasing a recipe book, which was highly requested among my Facebook friends and Instagram followers. If you do want to support me, you can make monthly or one time donations on my Patreon account. I thank you in advance for your support!


Comments

Popular Posts