Peanut-butter Blueberry Nice Cream (Vegan, Gluten-free)

Peanut-butter Blueberry Nice Cream

     A band mate of mine started talking about a blueberry peanut butter shake he made regularly, and I was intrigued. Blueberries and peanut butter? What a weird combination. Why hadn't I tried it before? What was I missing? There were so many questions... Too few answers... So I made something!
     It totally looks like some unhealthy galaxy ice cream stuff, but it's super healthy and not at all disgusting! It totally lived up to the hype!

Yield: 1 small meal // or // 2 snacks

Ingredients:

2 frozen bananas
2 tbsp peanutbutter
3 tbsp almond milk (approximate)
1/2 cup frozen (heated) blueberries

Instructions:

1. Blend the bananas and peanut butter in a food processor or high speed blender. Add almond milk or water to blend.
2. Top with blueberries

Super easy
Super delicious
:)

*****************************************************

If you make this recipe, make sure to tag me on Instagram at @ThatPiperGirll



I believe that healthy, plant-based recipes should be available to ALL people, and that's why I started a blog instead of releasing a recipe book, which was highly requested among my Facebook friends and Instagram followers. If you do want to support me, you can make monthly or one time donations on my Patreon account. I thank you in advance for your support!

Comments

Popular Posts