The Super Mario (Super Mario series #1)

The Super Mario


     For the next few weeks I will be posting every Sunday as part of a new 'series' of sorts. This is the "Super Mario Bros" series and I'm SUPER excited. Lol. Puns. Anyway! The series will include 10 smoothies and vegan milkshakes that are to die for! I made them all as different and delicious as possible.
     This first smoothie barely needs introduction. It's the Super Mario! Brilliantly red, full of hydrating, nutrient rich, and sweet ingredients, with a bit of a kick. I drank this along with my breakfast, and it was extremely tasty and refreshing.
     This smoothie is nice as well because it is made without bananas. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE bananas, but I find that most decent smoothies call for them. This is one of the only banana-free smoothies that I've ever truly enjoyed. So, I hope you like it as well!



Yield: 1 serving // snack or side

Ingredients:

1/2 cup frozen raspberries
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1/4 cup frozen cherries
2 cups fresh watermelon
1-2 tsp cinnamon


Instructions:

1. Place all ingredients into a blender
2. Top with extra cinnamon if you just LOVE cinnamon



As my good friend Matt described, the combo of watermelon and cinnamon makes this smoothie "sweet with some heat" and I completely agree.

Make sure to stay tuned for next week when I post "The Luigi" :)

*****************************************************

If you make this recipe, make sure to tag me on Instagram at @ThatPiperGirll



I believe that healthy, plant-based recipes should be available to ALL people, and that's why I started a blog instead of releasing a recipe book, which was highly requested among my Facebook friends and Instagram followers. If you do want to support me, you can make monthly or one time donations on my Patreon account. I thank you in advance for your support!

Comments

Popular Posts